Position Description: This position is required to develop new business within allocated traffic lanes from private and government firms. Implement B.I.M strategies and activities to support existing and new products and services, to reduce costs and to increase profitability for the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote the services and products of all entities
- Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings
- Keep and maintain good relationship with customers
- Maintain records of customer details / sales visits
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
- Follow up with clients for outstanding supported by the Finance Controller
- Take on additional assignments, as required, in support of company needs
- Provide reports to management
- Other Duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline (student in year 4 also considered)
- 1-2 years’ experience in Sales, preferably in Freight Forwarding, Logistics or Import/Export
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
- Female are encouraged to apply
- Good command of English, can speak Chinese is a plus
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills, reliable and responsible fulfilling obligations
- Good time management, Self-motivated, result oriented
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadline
- Have own transportation